Data Quality and Integrity Specialist
Job No.: 618807
Location: Clayton campus
Employment Type: Full-time
Duration: 12-month fixed-term appointment
Remuneration: $90,774 - $99,561 HEW Level 07 (plus up to 17% employer superannuation)
- Be inspired, every day
- Enjoy the freedom to discover something new
- Take your career in exciting, rewarding directions
There’s a certain feeling you get from working at Monash University. It’s the feeling that you’re a part of something special. Something significant. So if you’re looking for the next chapter in your career, it’s here. You’ll be given the opportunity to challenge yourself, build on your skills, and make a significant contribution to a workplace that’s filled with energetic and inspiring people. Talent thrives here – and so do truly satisfying careers.
The Portfolio of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Senior Vice-President (Enterprise and Governance) [DVC (Enterprise and Governance)] shares responsibility for successful governance, executive services and risk management University-wide, as well as delivery of the University’s vision and strategic goals. It is accountable for providing University-wide leadership, strategic support for industry partnerships, commercialisation, industry engagement and innovation, and provides the required focus for achievement of the ‘Enterprising’ goal, one of the four key goals of Focus Monash. The DVC (Enterprise and Governance) works as part of the Vice-Chancellor’s Group in ensuring that Monash is a truly enterprising University, both in what it does and how it does it.
The Strategic Intelligence & Insights Unit within Enterprise and Governance uses advanced analytics and adopts a multi-disciplinary approach to deliver innovative data solutions, intelligence and insights to support the University’s strategy.
Project Engage is a program of work that targets enterprise and industry engagement, with the overarching objective of building enduring relationships with industry, government and other organisations to apply research and education capabilities to deliver impact.
Whilst a digital solution will be a key enabler to support the growth in projects, partnerships and revenue, the primary purpose of Project Engage is to build a culture where relationships are well stewarded to maximise benefits for both the industry partner and the University, and to ensure the next generation has the skills to work naturally in this space.
The Data Quality and Integrity Specialist will support the Project Engage leadership team and other senior stakeholders and interface with other senior stakeholders on Data Custodianship matters relating to Project Engage and UniCRM.
This position will have a dual reporting relationship into the Strategic Intelligence and Insights Unit and the Partnerships Capability and Operations group within the Enterprise and Governance Portfolio.
The role will deliver a range of data and research services relating to Project Engage and drive high-quality and professional data management and research services to support the effective achievement of the University’s enterprising priorities and compliance with relevant regulations and protocols. The position also participates in data and research focused projects, providing expert advice at both strategic and operational levels.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for the following:
- Establishing and coordinating the operation of the Project Engage Data Custodianship function in accordance with University policies, procedures and strategic priorities
- Undertaking the data quality assurance process to clean and maintain integrity of data, by performing quality checks, data analysis and data profiling
- Establishing and coordinating a work environment of continuous improvement and identifying opportunities for improvement across business practices and operational processes
- Preparing project briefs and other documentation and undertaking appropriate research, data analysis and management, as well as business reporting
- Managing projects to ensure they are compliant and quality processes are adhered to
- Developing and maintaining strong partnerships with other relevant business units, functional areas and project stakeholders, including provision of expert data management and research advice.
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in data management, analysis and visualisation, project coordination and reporting
- Demonstrated analytical, research and problem solving abilities
- Highly developed planning and organisational skills
- Strong relationship management skills, including the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to appropriately tailor communications to a range of audiences, including senior stakeholders
- Advanced computer literacy skills including business management software packages including CRM database user experience
If you fulfil these requirements, you are strongly encouraged to apply.
This role is a full-time position; however, flexible working arrangements will be considered.
Your application must address the selection criteria. For instructions on how to apply, please refer to “How to apply for Monash Jobs ”.
At Monash University, we are committed to being a Child Safe organisation. Some positions at the University will require the incumbent to hold a valid Working with Children Check.
Ms Ranmalee Mendis, Project Manager (Project Engage), Office of the Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Senior Vice-President (Enterprise and Governance), + 61 3 9902 4204
Data Quality & Integrity Specialist (Enterprise and Governance)
Sunday 4 July 2021, 11:55pm AEST
Supporting a diverse workforce
Associate Director Enterprise Project Management Office, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, about 12 hours ago
Outstanding Leadership role and integral member of the EPMO team Full time, fixed term position until 2024 at our Hawthorn campus Attractive salary and benefits About the Job Swinburne is embarkin...
Governance And Reporting Manager, Swinburne University of Technology, Australia, about 12 hours ago
Key Governance role within the EPMO team in Swinburne Full time, ongoing position at our Hawthorn campus and flexibility to work remotely HEW 9: $118,433 - $125,430 base plus 17% superannuation Ab...
Solution Architect, Victoria University, Australia, 15 days ago
Your opportunity to architect strategic solutions as part of the University’s digital transformation journey….the New Way to do Uni Collaborative, innovative and supportive work environment Compet...
Research Scientist Digital Phenotyping, CSIRO, Australia, about 19 hours ago
Apply your post-grad biology research & statistical analysis expertise Enjoy a varied role that takes you from office to field Join CSIRO's Agriculture & Food business unit & contribute to c...
Innovations Connections Facilitator, CSIRO, Australia, about 19 hours ago
Draw on your BD expertise and SME knowledge Identify and support SMEs seeking to utilise R&D to grow Join CSIRO’s dynamic SME Connect team CSIRO is the National Delivery Partner of the Innovation ...
Hr Officer, CSIRO, Australia, 17 days ago
Are you a qualified and experienced HR professional? Can you partner with clients to achieve strategic outcomes? Join CSIRO People today and help us make a difference! HR Officer's at CSIRO work w...