Would you like to learn more about moving your academic career to University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC)? If so, register for our Careers in China webinar mini-series for a chance to meet representatives from UESTC and discuss the latest opportunities there.
About University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) is a national key university directly under the Ministry of Education of China. UESTC was included as one of the first universities into "Project 211" in 1997, and then the nation's “Project 985” in 2001. In 2017, UESTC was included in Category A of the “World-class University” project. After more than sixty years of development, UESTC now has evolved into a key multidisciplinary university covering all-around programs in electronic disciplines with electronic science and technology as its nucleus, engineering as its major field and a harmonious integration of science, engineering, management, liberal arts and medical science.
School of Optoelectronic Science and Engineering
With more than 60 years talents cultivation history and great accumulation of achievements, the key research fields cover Optoelectronic Detection and Sensor Integration, Optical Communication and Integrated Photonics, Information Display, Laser and Optoelectronics Engineering. Especially the former two academic areas have reached the advanced world level. There are several high-qualified academic platforms in SOEI including State Key Laboratory of Electronic Thin Films and Integrated Devices, Ministry of Education Key Laboratory of Novel Transducers, 4 Ministerial Laboratories, and 1 Provincial Key Laboratories.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Possess a PHD degree in Optical Engineering related area granted by prestigious overseas universities
- Hold formal teaching and researching positions in overseas prestigious universities, institutions or enterprises
- As the elites among the peers in certain field, the professionals shall have the potential of becoming leading figures in the future.
- Be able to work full time in China.
Preferential Policies and Treatments
- Annual salary: over ¥360,000 (with a dynamic increase)
- Settling-in and housing subsidies: 0.6-1.2 million RMB
- Research funding from RMB 0.5-3 million
- PhD student supervisor
- Will be provided with access to national/provincial major project, and the winner could obtain additional funding and policy support
- Personal Curriculum Vitae with the list of academic achievements and representative achievements over the last five years
- A photocopy of the PHD degree certificate, and the current professional and technical position/rank certificate, and award certificate, etc.
- Valid all the year round
Add.: University of Electronic Science and technology, No. 2006, Xiyuan Avenue, WestHi-tech Zone, Chengdu 611731, Sichuan, China
Study Of Somatosensory Function In Monogenic Mouse Models Of Autism, Università degli Studi di Trento, Italy, 26 days ago
a)A PhD in Biology, Biotechnology, Physiology, Neurobiology, Neuroscience or related discipline is requested, awarded by an Italian university or a foreign one. Also admitted candidates who declar...
Quan Pfa, Tsung-Dao Lee Institute, United States, about 8 hours ago
Fellowship ID:SJTU -Tsung-Dao Lee Institute -QUAN_PFA [#17282] Fellowship Title: Postdoctoral Fellowship in Quantum Physics at the Tsung-Dao Lee Institute (Shanghai) Fellowship Type:Postdoctoral ...
Professor In Computer Science, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Join a unique British University in China. University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China. This award winning campus offering a UK s...
Assistant Professor In China Europe Relations, University of Amsterdam (UvA), Netherlands, 3 days ago
What do we require of you? You are a dynamic and ambitious researcher with a strong profile, demonstrable by international publications and an international academic network. Your publications sho...
Teacher Of English For Academic Purposes, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Job Title Four full-time Teachers of English for Academic Purposes (EAP) at NUIST-Reading Academy / College of Liberal Arts Description Applications are invited for four full time posts of Teacher...
Deputy Provost Gdic, Ucd Global Engagement, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
Following a decade of collaboration on articulated degree programmes, UCD and South China Agricultural University (SCAU), located in the city of Guangzhou in China, received Chinese Ministry of Ed...