Main research fields:
Optical Fiber Sensing and Devices
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
Location: Chengdu, Sichuan, China
Salary: over RMB 450,000/year
Hours: Full Time Contract Type: Fixed-Term/Contract
About University of Electronic Science and Technology of China
University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) is a national key university directly under the Ministry of Education of China. UESTC was included as one of the first universities into "Project 211" in 1997, and then the nation's “Project 985” in 2001. In 2017, UESTC was included in Category A of the “World-class University” project. After more than sixty years of development, UESTC now has evolved into a key multidisciplinary university covering all-around programs in electronic disciplines with electronic science and technology as its nucleus, engineering as its major field and a harmonious integration of science, engineering, management, liberal arts and medical science.
About School of Information and Communication Engineering(SICE)
School of Information and Communication Engineering is founded in January,2018.The school now has five departments: department of Communication Engineering, departmentof Network Engineering,department of Internet-of-Things Engineering,department of Electronic Engineering and department of Information Engineering.
The school now has 291 faculty members,including 209 full-time teachers.There are more than 40 high-level talents additionally. It has four key laboratories: "Engineering Research Center of New Microwave Detection Technology of Ministry of Education", "Key Laboratory of Optical Fiber Sensing and Communication of Ministry of Education","National Engineering Laboratory of High Performance Computing" and "Key Laboratory of Precision Measurement Radar System Technology of Sichuan Province".
In the 4th round of "National Discipline Evaluation" publicized by Ministry of Education, Information and Communication Engineering was accredited as A+. It is one of the first disciplines to set up a postdoctoral school and postdoctoral study station in China. It's also the key discipline that was supported by the fund of "Project 985" and "Project 211".
In recent years, the school has won 3 National Science and Technology Awards,16 National Defense and Provincial Science and Technology Awards, more than 40 Major Key Programs, more than 300 high-level research papers were published annually and Nearly ¥100 million of scientific research funding were applied annually.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Acquired a PHD degree granted by prestigious overseas universities in nature science or enginnering field.
- Hold formal teaching and researching positions in overseas prestigious universities, institutions or enterprises.
- Have over 36 months' consecutive work experience overseas with Ph.D degree (candidates who have exceptional academic achievements may be exempt from the work experience requirement).
- As the elites among the peers in certain field, the professionals shall have the potential of becoming leading figures in the future.
- Be able to work full time in China.
Preferential Policies and Treatments
- The basic annual salary: over RMB 450,000 (with a dynamic increase)
- RMB 1-3 million start-up research funding
- Working and research platform in accordance with the awardees’actual needs.
- Insurance and House Fund is around RMB100,000 per year.
- No ceiling for the reward to high level achievement.
- Setting-in allowance and house-purchase subsidies: RMB 1.8-2.2 million(along with subsidies from National and Sichuan government).
- Professor and PhD student supervisor.
- Personal Curriculum Vitae with the list of academic achievements and representative achievements over the last five years
- A photocopy of the PHD degree certificate, and the current professional and technical position/rank certificate, and award certificate, etc.
- Valid all the year round
Add.: University of Electronic Science and technology, No. 2006, Xiyuan Avenue, WestHi-tech Zone, Chengdu 611731, Sichuan, China
Quan Pfa, Tsung-Dao Lee Institute, United States, about 22 hours ago
Fellowship ID:SJTU -Tsung-Dao Lee Institute -QUAN_PFA [#17282] Fellowship Title: Postdoctoral Fellowship in Quantum Physics at the Tsung-Dao Lee Institute (Shanghai) Fellowship Type:Postdoctoral ...
Study Of Somatosensory Function In Monogenic Mouse Models Of Autism, Università degli Studi di Trento, Italy, 27 days ago
a)A PhD in Biology, Biotechnology, Physiology, Neurobiology, Neuroscience or related discipline is requested, awarded by an Italian university or a foreign one. Also admitted candidates who declar...
Teacher Of English For Academic Purposes, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 7 days ago
Job Title Four full-time Teachers of English for Academic Purposes (EAP) at NUIST-Reading Academy / College of Liberal Arts Description Applications are invited for four full time posts of Teacher...
Professor In Computer Science, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 18 days ago
Join a unique British University in China. University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China. This award winning campus offering a UK s...
Assistant Professor In China Europe Relations, University of Amsterdam (UvA), Netherlands, 4 days ago
What do we require of you? You are a dynamic and ambitious researcher with a strong profile, demonstrable by international publications and an international academic network. Your publications sho...
Assistant Professor In Product Design And Manufacture, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, about 21 hours ago
Join a unique British University in China. University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign University to open its doors in China. This award winning campus offering a UK s...