The KIOS Research and Innovation Center of Excellence (www.kios.ucy.ac.cy ) at the University of Cyprus is accepting applications for the position of Innovation Hub Manager, for full-time employment. The successful candidate will manage the KIOS CoE Innovation Hub (IH) and the Center’s relationships with the Industry. This includes attracting new collaborations for technology transfer and innovation projects as well as overseeing the implementation of the activities of the IH, aiming to help KIOS CoE achieve its strategic objectives. Applicants are expected to have physical presence at the KIOS CoE in Nicosia, Cyprus.
Short Description – Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate is expected to:
• Manage innovation and technology transfer projects and activities. This includes overseeing the progress and successful completion of innovation projects, contributing towards dissemination and communication activities managed by the innovation hub, coordinating efforts to implement standard operating procedures and key performance indicators relevant to the innovation hub, and coordinating the administrative and financial requirements for innovation proposals preparation.
• Network and attract new collaborations, including the identification of new opportunities for technology transfer, Intellectual Property (IP), and entrepreneurship stemming from the Center’s research activities, and liaising with industrial partners and stakeholders to develop collaboration opportunities based on the expertise and goals of the Center.
• Identify and manage IP, by maintaining the IP audit list of the Center, providing advice for IP opportunities, and managing IP processes and procedures.
• Contribute to the overall strategic decisions of the innovation hub and the KIOS CoE in general, participate in internal committees of the Center, and contribute actively to the training, education, and dissemination activities of the KIOS CoE.
• Administration and Management: advanced knowledge of business and management principles involved in project coordination, strategic planning, risk management, resource allocation and coordination.
• IP and Entrepreneurship: advanced knowledge of managing IP and entrepreneurial processes.
• Engineering and Technology: knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
• Strong knowledge of EU and local legal system and relevant regulations pertaining to the activities of the Center.
• Very good knowledge of the Greek and English language.
Innovation Scout / Software Licensing Officer, University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg, about 10 hours ago
You will scout for innovation and bring research results into industry to improve our all live. You will be part of a small multidisciplinary team at the SnT and will report to its Head of Technol...
Dtu Innovation Partner, Life Science, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 2 hours ago
DTU Skylab is looking for an experienced business developer with strong technical insights to join a newly established team of Innovation Partners supporting DTU departments’ innovation efforts. W...
Dtu Innovation Partner, Digital, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 2 hours ago
DTU Skylab is looking for an experienced business developer with strong technical insights within the digital space to join a newly established team of Innovation Partners supporting DTU departmen...
Head Of Newly Established Section, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 2 hours ago
Do you want help shape DTU Skylab’s journey in a newly established leadership role? We are looking for a new colleague to take on a position as responsible for a newly established section supporti...
Teaching Assistant Professor, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 2 hours ago
DTU Centre for Technology Entrepreneurship is looking for a skilled and experienced teaching assistant professor to carry out teaching and development tasks in the field of technology entrepreneur...
R&D Lab Manager Magnetic Detection And Imaging Group, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, about 9 hours ago
University & research group The TechMed Centre is a leading Innovation Hub impacting healthcare through excellent research, innovation, and educational programs. It is equipped with state-of-the-a...