Following its long time tradition of successful international post-graduate and doctoral training, FEEM supports Marie Sklodowska-Curie – Postdoctoral European Fellowships applications.
For the current MSCA Postdoctoral European Fellowships call, FEEM is interested in receiving proposals in the area of:
1. Measuring trade-offs and synergies among and between SDGs and targets of the Agenda 2030
2. Carbon prices, commodity prices and financial markets: volatility, co-movements, spillovers and tail-dependence
3. The econometrics of climate change: economic impacts and policy evaluation
4. Credit ratings and ESG factors: a Machine Learning approach to the determinants of credit risk at firms' level
5. Spatial econometric analysis of urban transformation, their socio-economic determinants and the consequences for the environment and the quality of life of urban citizens
6. Micro and/or macroeconomic models to assess the Water-Energy (and Food) nexus in an uncertain framework
7. Decarbonization, renewable resources: microeconomic models for evaluating investments in condition of uncertainty
8. Agent based Models for Environmental Economics and Energy transition
9. Modelling the impact of high VRES penetration, hydrogen and increased frequency of adverse extreme weather events on the European and Italian power and gas systems to define resilient decarbonization strategies
FEEM, as Italian host institution, provides support to individual experienced researchers who meet the requirements under the Horizon Europe Programme. Research proposals entail a period of 12-24 months at FEEM, with reference to the 2021 Call Marie Sklodowska-Curie – Postdoctoral European Fellowships (MSCA-PF-2021).
FEEM offers a truly international and multi-disciplinary workplace. Thanks to a world-wide research network you will be involved in a continuous fruitful exchange of experiences.
1. Candidates must be in possession of PhD and cannot have more than eight years of research experience after PhD, at the time of the deadline of the call (15/09/2021).
2. Eligible researchers can be of any nationality and must not have resided or carried out their main activity in Italy for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before the call deadline (15/09/2021). Application
If you meet the eligibility criteria and are interested in exploring the opportunities offered by the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions to work at FEEM, please submit your application on-line through the FEEM web platform any time before May 23th, 2021, sending:
1. a detailed curriculum vitae, including the list of publications;
2. an abstract of the research proposal (max 1 page).
The selected candidates will be supported in the development of their project proposals that must be submitted to the European Commission by September 15th, 2021 - h. 17.00 CET.
The template of the Horizon Europe MSCA-PF will be published soon. The Guide for Applicants is not yet available. For more information, see this link
Residence Hall Assistant Nyu London, New York University, United States, 17 days ago
NYU is committed to being a welcoming campus community that reflects and enacts the values of inclusion, diversity, belonging, and equity that inform academic excellence. We seek candidates who wi...
Nursing Technician (Cna) 4 W Mother/Baby (Posted 7/16/2021) (Job Id #149575), University of Illinois, United States, about 20 hours ago
• Completes the “Core Skills Assessment” upon hire. • Sets up patients’ rooms- adult and newborn, inpatient rooms, OBED bays • Sets up and complies with isolation precautions • Complies with UI He...
Nursing Technician (Cna) 7 E Step Down (Job Id #149082), University of Illinois, United States, about 20 hours ago
• Safely operates patient care equipment such as SCDs, pulse oximeters, specialty beds, weighing devices, and cardiac chairs. • Empties drains and documents amount and color of drainage in the Ele...
Assistant/Associate Professor Of Clinical Psychiatry (Job Id #148658), University of Illinois, United States, about 20 hours ago
Assistant/Associate Professor of Clinical Psychiatry The Department of Psychiatry at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) is seeking to recruit psychiatrists to our clinical faculty. These ...
Nursing Technician (Cna) Ob Emergency Department And Antepartum Stepdown (Posted 7/2/2021) (Job Id #146864), University of Illinois, United States, about 20 hours ago
~Clinical ? Completes the “Core Skills Assessment” upon hire. ? Sets up patients’ rooms for transfer or admissions- OBED, Antepartum ? Sets up and complies with isolation precautions ? Complies wi...
Ucd Post Doctoral Research Fellow Level 1, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 9 days ago
Applications are invited for a very dynamic post-doctoral scientist to work on a project funded by the HRB through the transnational JPI Healthy Diet for a Healthy Life ERA Net HDHL INTIMIC call "...