Call for Applications (Call ID: 73/2021)
Post/s of Full-Time Research Support Officer I or II or III or IV (Post-doc)
BrainCon - TRAKE
User-intuitive Continuous Brain Control of a Smart Wheelchair
Centre for Biomedical Cybernetics.
- In possession of a Ph.D. degree in an area related to brain signal processing and machine learning;
- Experience and proven competence in brain signal analysis and robot control;
- Programming experience and fluency in Matlab / Simulink;
- Good English written communication skills and academic writing skills.
- The ability to work, independently and as part of a team;
- The ability to work with human test subjects and patients;
- Capable of organising and prioritising tasks within the project timeline to meet interim deadlines;
- Experience with experimental laboratory work and EEG data acquisition;
- Experience in Python programming and with deep learning tools;
- Experience with writing research proposals for project funding; and
- Skills in electronic design.
The University of Malta is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Research Support Officer I (Bachelors degree) €20,800
Research Support Officer II (Masters degree) €24,960
Research Support Officer III (Ph.D. degree) €31,200
Research Support Officer IV (Ph.D. degree and postdoc experience) €41,600
7. Candidates must submit a cover letter, a copy of their curriculum vitae and a copy of their certificates (certificates of degrees must be submitted in English) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and should be received by not later than Tuesday, 4th May 2021.
Late applications will not be considered.
8. Further information may be obtained from https://www.um.edu.mt/hrmd/recruitment/projects or by sending an email to the Project Coordinator, Professor Kenneth P. Camilleri on email@example.com .
4. The selection procedure will involve:
a. scrutiny of qualifications and experience claimed and supported by testimonials and/or certificates (copies to be included with the application);
b. short-listing; and
5. The post is for a period of 30 or 36 months, which will be subject to a probationary period and to the provisions of the Statutes, Regulations and Bye-Laws of the University of Malta which are now or which may hereafter be in force.
Office of the University,
Msida, 13th April 2021
Research Fellow, Soft Robotics, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
Job Description We are looking for a skilled and motivated candidate, with expertise in robotics technologies and control, for research in soft robotics. The selected candidate will be assigned re...
Postdoctoral Research Fellow: Testing Theories Of Consciousness, Radboud University, Netherlands, 1 day ago
Donders Centre for Cognitive Neuroimaging The Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour is a world-class interfaculty research centre that houses more than 700 researchers devoted to un...
Post Doctoral Research Fellow Collective Deep Learning And Networked Control For Multiple Collaborative Robot Systems , University of Agder, Norway, about 17 hours ago
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow - Collective Deep Learning and Networked Control for Multiple Collaborative Robot Systems Apply for this job See advertisement About the position The Faculty of Engin...
Postdoctoral Position In Thermal Emission Control With Low Dimensional Materials, Institute of Photonic Sciences, Luxembourg, about 1 hour ago
ICFO is offering a postdoctoral position to a well-qualified, highly motivated and dynamic young scientist who wishes to enhance his/her scientific career in a friendly and stimulating environment...
3 Year Postdoc / Scientist Position In The Field Of Mid Ir Frequency Comb Spectroscopy, Empa, Switzerland, 1 day ago
The Laboratory for Air Pollution / Environmental Technology has an opening for a 3-year postdoc / scientist position in the field of mid-IR frequency comb spectroscopy The project is aimed at the ...
Postdoc In Bionic Vision At Department Of Neuroscience, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 5 hours ago
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen We are looking for an excellent scientist (MD/PhD or PhD) with a high potential for developing an internationally recognized researc...