Danube University Krems
Danube University Krems specializes in part-time academic continuing education. As a public university for continuing education, it works with its expertise in teaching and research to overcome societal challenges and tailors its study programs to address them. The master programs and short programs cover nine fields of study and meet the specific requirements of working professionals. With 8,000 students coming from 85 countries, Danube University Krems combines its many years of experience in university-based continuing education with innovation to provide outstanding quality in research and teaching at an international level.
To strengthen our team at the Faculty of Health and Medicine/Department for Health Sciences, Medicine and Research we are looking for a
Advertisement No. SB21-0040
- Independent teaching in the courses, supervision of project work and master theses as well as acquisition of students
- Collaboration in national and international interdisciplinary research projects
- Support in the acquisition of research projects
- Writing of scientific project reports and publications
- Completed university degree (Master/Diploma) in the field of pharmacy or human medicine
- Knowledge in the fields of complementary medicine (e.g.: phytotherapy, traditional European medicine, traditional Chinese medicine)
- Professional experience in teaching, including supervision of scientific theses is an advantage
- Experience in research projects and scientific publication activities advantageous
- Excellent written and spoken German (C2) and English (at least B2) skills
- Ability to work in a team as well as strong communicative and organizational skills
- A part-time position (20.0 hours per week - flexible working hours) and EUR 2,918.71 minimum gross monthly salary of W3/1 Danube University Krems Work and Remuneration Regulations, Willingness to overpay for appropriate qualifications and professional experience
- An innovative and modern working environment
- Opportunities to participate in the University’s academic courses, health and sport programs
- Campus Kids: child-care facilities for members of staff
- Excellent opportunities of continuing education with the University's own programs, a comprehensive offer of health promotion and Campus Sport; the University's own child care facility "Campus Kids"
Persons with disabilities who meet the required profile criteria are expressly invited to apply for this position.
We look forward to receiving your online application by 22 April 2021 via our online tool: https://www.donau-uni.ac.at/vacancies
University Assistant (Prae Doc) At The Research Group Cslearn Educational Technologies, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
The University of Vienna (20 faculties and centres, 178 fields of study, 9.900 members of staff, about 89.000 students) seeks to fill the position as soon as possible of a University Assistant (pr...
Fachbereich Veterinärmedizin Institut Für Tier Und Umwelthygiene Research Assistant (Postdoc) (M/F/D) Full Time Job Limited To 4 Years Entgeltgruppe 13 Tv L Fu Reference Code: 0810 Postdoc Molbio Bewerbungsende: 05.07.2021, Free University of Berlin, Germany, about 6 hours ago
Job description: Collaboration in research, teaching and service of the institute, guidance of technical staff as well as PhD students and interns, project supervision as well as independent devel...
Fachbereich Biologie, Chemie, Pharmazie Institut Für Pharmazie Research Assistant (Praedoc) (M/F/D) 1/2 Part Time Job Limited To 3,5 Years Entgeltgruppe 13 Tv L Fu Reference Code: 21411500/23/21 Bewerbungsende: 15.06.2021, Free University of Berlin, Germany, about 6 hours ago
In the Klinger Lab, we focus on the development of nano-structured polymeric materials and colloids with dynamic and responsive properties. Our research is inspired by nature's outstanding ability...
Fachbereich Biologie, Chemie, Pharmazie Institut Für Biologie Mikrobiologie Research Assistant (Postdoc) (M/F/D) Full Time Job Limited To 3 Yeas Entgeltgruppe 13 Tv L Fu Reference Code: 21274400 / 22 / 21 Bewerbungsende: 15.06.2021, Free University of Berlin, Germany, about 6 hours ago
The research group “Phyllosphere Microbiology” works at the interface between bacteria and plants. In particular, the colonization of leaf surfaces by bacteria is investigated. The interactions be...
Research Associate/Ph D Candidate (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 17 hours ago
As the German National Library of Science and Technology our future-oriented services ensure the infrastructural requirements for a high-quality supply of information and literature for research i...
Fachbereich Geschichts Und Kulturwissenschaften Ostasien Und Vorderer Orient Institute Of Chinese Studies Research Assistant (Praedoc) (M/F/D) 65% Part Time Job Limited Until 31.10.2023 Entgeltgruppe 13 Tv L Fu Reference Code: Worldmaking/Conceptual History Bewerbungsende: 12.07.2021, Free University of Berlin, Germany, about 6 hours ago
This call for applications invites applicants for a pre-doctoral research position (doctoral candidate) (m/f/d) in the joint project “Worldmaking from a Global Perspective: A Dialogue with China” ...