Danube University Krems
Danube University Krems specializes in part-time academic continuing education. As a public university for continuing education, it works with its expertise in teaching and research to overcome societal challenges and tailors its study programs to address them. The master programs and short programs cover nine fields of study and meet the specific requirements of working professionals. With 8,000 students coming from 85 countries, Danube University Krems combines its many years of experience in university-based continuing education with innovation to provide outstanding quality in research and teaching at an international level.
To strengthen our team at the Faculty of Health and Medicine/Department for Economy and Health we are looking for an
Advertisement No. SB21-0052
- Support in creating the research focus of “Optimising Use of Resources in Healthcare”
- Development of apps in the healthcare sector
- Development of online teaching material in the area of Healthcare Management
- Assistance with interdisciplinary research projects and scientific/academic studies
- Assistance with local and (inter)national cooperation projects
- Academic publications
- Assistance in the tutoring of quantitively oriented ’Master’s theses
- Teaching of courses and holding examinations in the area of scientific/academic methods and quantitive methods
- Completed university degree (Master/Diploma) with a focus on health informatics
- Experience in designing and carrying out academic research projects
- Applied knowledge of machine learning and programming (e.g. in Java, Python or Mathematica)
- Very good command of spoken and written English (minimum B2)
- Very good command of spoken and written German (minimum B2) is desirable
- Experience in raising third-party funding is desirable
- Experience in publishing in scientific journals and teaching is desirable
- Teams’ skills, highly developed communication and organisation competences
- Autonomous, flexible and proactive work approach
- A full-time position (38.5 hours per week - flexible working hours) initially limited until 31 December 2025 and EUR 2,918.71 minimum gross monthly salary of W3/1 Danube University Krems Work and Remuneration Regulations, Willingness to overpay for appropriate qualifications and professional experience
- An innovative and modern working environment
- Opportunities to participate in the University’s academic courses, health and sport programs
- Campus Kids: child-care facilities for members of staff
- Excellent opportunities of continuing education with the University's programs, a comprehensive offer of health promotion and Campus Sport; the University's own child care facility "Campus Kids"
- Good transport links – Campus shuttle bus from the railway station
We are looking forward to receiving applications from persons with disabilities who possess the required profile. Danube University Krems sees a high innovation potential in the diversity of its employees and has declared diversity to be a leading principle.
We look forward to receiving your online application by 16 May 2021 via our online tool: https://www.donau-uni.ac.at/vacancies
Postdoc / Group Leader (M/F/D) In The Field Of Biocatalysis , Technical University of Munich, Germany, about 17 hours ago
15.06.2021, Wissenschaftliches Personal We are looking for our team, starting August 1st, 2021 or later, for a Postdoc / Group leader* (m/f/d) in the field of biocatalysis. The Chair of Chemistry ...
Research Associate/Ph D Candidate (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 1 hour ago
As the German National Library of Science and Technology our future-oriented services ensure the infrastructural requirements for a high-quality supply of information and literature for research i...
Research Assistant (Ph D Student) (F/M/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 2 hours ago
Our Mission: Discovering and describing life and earth - with people, through dialogue. The Museum für Naturkunde Berlin (MfN) is an excellent and integrated research museum of the Leibniz Associa...
University Assistant (Prae Doc) At The Research Group Cslearn Educational Technologies, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 16 days ago
The University of Vienna (20 faculties and centres, 178 fields of study, 9.900 members of staff, about 89.000 students) seeks to fill the position as soon as possible of a University Assistant (pr...
Postdoctoral Researcher Art, Social, Or Cultural History, University of Antwerp, Belgium, about 12 hours ago
Department: Antwerp Research Institute for the Arts Regime Full-time Let’s shape the future - University of Antwerp The University of Antwerp is a dynamic, forward-thinking, European university. ...
Postdoctoral Scientist (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 1 hour ago
The Leibniz Institute for Food Systems Biology at the Technical University of Munich (Leibniz- LSB@TUM), a legal foundation under civil law in Freising, is a research institution of the Leibniz As...