Danube University Krems
Danube University Krems is Europe's leading university for continuing education. As the only public university for continuing education in the German-speaking area it specialises in upskilling programmes for working persons and, in teaching and research, is engaged in tackling current and future social challenges. Currently around 8,000 students from more than 80 countries are enrolled in Master's studies and brief programmes offered parallel to employment.
To strengthen our team at the Faculty of Education, Arts and Architecture/Department for Arts and Cultural Studies we are looking for an
Advertisement No. SB21-0090
- Preservation-related and restoration-related handling of selected collection items with a focus on the groups of paper, graphic arts, photography and archive materials of the Collections of the State of Lower Austria
- Developing of preservation and restoration concepts in agreement with the management and practical implementation of the same
- Maintenance measures including development and implementation of measures for a sustainable improvement of preservation-based storage conditions
- Preparing findings, reports and documentations on all preservation and restoration measures in the collection database and contributing to the academic development of the collections and maintenance of the database
- Participation in research projects and academic/scientific publication work
- University degree (master's or diploma) in the field of preservation and restoration sciences
- In-depth knowledge of and practical experience in (internships, previous jobs) the preservation and restoration of objects made of paper, of graphics and photography
- Experience in planning, implementation and documentation of restoration projects
- Profound knowledge of current research projects, developments and academic debates in this field (publications, conventions, etc.)
- Excellent written and spoken German (minimum C1) and good English (minimum B2) language skills
- Autonomous work approach
- Team spirit, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- A full-time position (38.5 hours per week - flexible working hours) for a limited term until 31 August 2023 and a minimum gross monthly salary of EUR 2,918.71 (job group W3/1 according to the Work and Remuneration Regulations)
- An innovative and modern working environment at Campus Krems
- Excellent opportunities of continuing education with the University's own programmes, a comprehensive offer of health promotion and Campus Sport; the University's own child care facility "Campus Kids"
- Good transport links – Campus shuttle bus from the railway station
We are looking forward to receiving applications from persons with disabilities who meet the required profile. Danube University Krems sees a high innovation potential in the diversity of its employees and has declared diversity to be a leading principle.
Please send us your convincing online application via our online tool by 27 June 2021: https://www.donau-uni.ac.at/jobs
Research Programme "German Colonial Rule. Scholarship Programme For Cooperative Research" • Daad, DAAD, Germany, about 9 hours ago
Overview Eine Druckversion dieser Ausschreibung (PDF) steht Ihnen in den weiteren Registerkarten (z.B. „Bewerbungsvoraussetzungen“) zur Verfügung. A print version of this announcement (PDF) is ava...
Postdoctoral Position (M/F/D), Universitätsmedizin Göttingen, Germany, 7 days ago
The Institute for Auditory Neuroscience, University Medical Center Göttingen, and Auditory Neuroscience Group, MPI of Experimental Medicine, offer a Specialization: in optogenetic hearing restorat...
Post Doc Position (F/M/D) (Institute For Mathematical Stochastics) (Id 15643), Georg August University of Göttingen, Germany, about 2 hours ago
Einrichtung: Institute for Mathematical Stochastics (ID 15643) Ansprechpartner: Prof. Dr. Anja Sturm Besetzungsdatum: 01.10.2021 Veröffentlichungsdatum: 05.07.2021 The Institute for Mathematical ...
Postdoc In The Field Of Analytical Electron Microscopy, Empa, Switzerland, about 24 hours ago
Your tasks You will work both on fundamental and applied research projects in the field of FIB-SEM and TEM techniques for microstructure, stresses and phase analyses in materials and coatings. The...
Three Postdoc Positions (M/F/D) In Science & Technology Studies (Sts) On Mobility & Society At Tu Munich , Technical University of Munich, Germany, about 5 hours ago
05.07.2021, Wissenschaftliches Personal Three postdoc positions (m/f/d) in Science & Technology Studies (STS) on mobility & society at TU Munich (TV-L E13 100%, 3 years fixed-term) Deadline: Aug 1...
Scientific Employee (Doctoral Student) (M/F/X) In Accounting , Technical University of Munich, Germany, about 5 hours ago
01.07.2021, Wissenschaftliches Personal The TUM School of Management invites applications for a scientific employee position on the TV-L E13 level (m/f/x) of the public sector pay scale at the Pro...