Danube University Krems
Danube University Krems specializes in part-time academic continuing education. As a public university for continuing education, it works with its expertise in teaching and research to overcome societal challenges and tailors its study programs to address them. The master programs and short programs cover nine fields of study and meet the specific requirements of working professionals. With 8,000 students coming from 85 countries, Danube University Krems combines its many years of experience in university-based continuing education with innovation to provide outstanding quality in research and teaching at an international level.
To strengthen our team at the Faculty of Education, Arts and Architecture/Department for Arts and Cultural Studies we are looking for an
Advertisement No. SB21-0054
- Academic support and development of selected items of the range of archaeological collections of the Collections of the State of Lower Austria
- Collection and project-specific academic research, particularly in the range of archaeological collections of the Collections of the State of Lower Austria
- Developing and implementing research projects and research collaborations
- Academic/Scientific publication work
- Completed university degree (Master/Diploma) in the field of prehistory and ancient history
- Profound academic competence in the field of prehistory
- Excellent knowledge of the archaeology of Lower Austria and the Lower Austrian museums and collections
- Min. 1 year of professional experience in working with museum collections
- Good overview of recent national and international developments in the museum sector
- Experience in the conception and implementation of projects and in project management, including HR and budget responsibility and raising third-party funding
- Good strategic, conceptual and organisational skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken German (at least C1) and good English (at least B2) language skills
- Flexibility and ability to work under stress
- A part-time position (30.0 hours per week - flexible working hours) and EUR 2,918.71 minimum gross monthly salary of W3/1 Danube University Krems Work and Remuneration Regulations, Willingness to overpay for appropriate qualifications and professional experience
- An innovative and modern working environment
- Opportunities to participate in the University’s academic courses, health and sport programs
- Campus Kids: child-care facilities for members of staff
- Excellent opportunities of continuing education with the University's own programs, a comprehensive offer of health promotion and Campus Sport; the University's own child care facility "Campus Kids"
- Good transport links – Campus shuttle bus from the railway station
Persons with disabilities who meet the required profile criteria are expressly invited to apply for this position. The Danube University Krems sees a high innovation potential in the diversity of its employees and has declared diversity to be a leading principle.
We look forward to receiving your online application by 09 May 2021 via our online tool: https://www.donau-uni.ac.at/vacancies
University Assistant (Prae Doc) At The Research Group Cslearn Educational Technologies, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 8 days ago
The University of Vienna (20 faculties and centres, 178 fields of study, 9.900 members of staff, about 89.000 students) seeks to fill the position as soon as possible of a University Assistant (pr...
Postdoctoral Position (M/F/D), Leibniz, Germany, about 10 hours ago
The Römisch-Germanische Zentralmuseum Mainz (RGZM), institutional member of the Leibniz Research Association and the newly established Laboratory for Traceology and Controlled Experiments (TraCEr)...
Postdoc With Focus Planar Ge, Katsaros Group, Austria, about 14 hours ago
Position ID:IST Austria (Institute of Science and Technology Austria) -Katsaros Group -PD1 [#18705] Position Title: Position Type:Postdoctoral Position Location:Klosterneuburg, Lower Austria 3400...
Postdoc With Ge Devices Focus, Katsaros Group, Austria, about 14 hours ago
Position ID:IST Austria (Institute of Science and Technology Austria) -Katsaros Group -PD [#18704] Position Title: Position Type:Postdoctoral Position Location:Klosterneuburg, Lower Austria 3400,...
Hr Assistant, Central European University, Hungary, about 10 hours ago
Position: Staff Location: Vienna Status: Full-time Unit: Human Resources Office E-mail: email@example.com Application deadline: Open until filled Starting date: As soon as possible Central Europea...
Postdoctoral Fellow Inequalities Workgroup Of The Democracy Institute, Central European University, Hungary, about 10 hours ago
Position: Researcher Location: Budapest Status: Full-time Unit: CEU Democracy Institute E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Application deadline: Open until filled Starting date: Fall 2021, exact date negot...