Gulf College invites applications for a Professional Course Trainer
- CIM-The Chartered Institute of Marketing
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master’s or bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Membership in relevant professional bodies
- Ideally a minimum 3 years of Professional Courses teaching experience
- Advanced English language proficiency
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach the allocated Professional Courses Online or at Gulf College, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
- Design and develop Courseware if required
- Complete assessment marking and documentation (module reports, internal verification/moderation forms)
- Provide formative and summative student feedback/feed forward
- Regularly review and update course content
- Develop and apply appropriate teaching techniques, which create interest, understanding and enthusiasm amongst students
- Provide remote guidance to students (post course delivery)
Teaching is expected to commence in March 2021
Application deadline: 28th February 2021
Successful applicants will be invited for interviews (Mode for the interview to be confirmed)
Between 7th March to 18th March 2021
For pre-application queries, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gulf College, P.O.Box 885, Al Khuwair Postal Code 133,Al Mabelah, Muscat, Sultanate of Oman. http://www.gulfcollege.edu.om
Assistant/Associate Professor In The Department Of Tourism And Heritage, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 6 days ago
Job Description The United Arab Emirates University invites applications for a faculty position in Archaeology, at the Assistant or Associate Professor level. Candidates are expected to have a str...
Marine Mammal / Sea Turtle Observer Certification Course Online July 24 25, 2021: Live Virtual Training Course, Marine Protected Species Consulting, United States, about 15 hours ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencyMarine Protected Species ConsultingLocationLive Virtual Training CourseJob CategoryTrainingSalaryn/aStart Da...
Instructional Assistant Professor Of Mathematics, Texas A&M University - Qatar, Qatar, about 12 hours ago
Academic Professional Track (Non-tenure): Instructional Assistant Professor of Mathematics Texas A&M University: Texas A&M University at Qatar: Science Program Mathematics Location Doha - Qatar De...
Vsiting Professor, University of Zielona Góra, Poland, 20 days ago
Conducting substantive research into complex problems, ideas, concepts or theories and applying appropriate methodologies: • Developing and carrying forward a coherent research strategy in their d...
Instructor And Learning Designer, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 24 days ago
Description The Sheikh Mohamad bin Zayed Community Programs at NYUAD invites applications for a non-tenure-track Instructor and Learning Designer who possesses a holistic and learner-centered appr...
Researcher In Chemical Engineering – Membrane Filtration (Pa2021/2150), University of Lund, Sweden, about 14 hours ago
Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has around 44 000 students and more than 8 000 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg ...