**OFFER DESCRIPTION: This contract is part of the Call for Grants to fund the Strategic Plans and Strategic Research Programs, executed by excellence research structures, within the framework of the Regional Research and Innovation Strategy, for an intelligent specialization (RIS3) of Castilla y León 2014-2020. This program is co-financed by the Ministry of Education of the Junta de Castilla y León and the European Regional Development Fund (ERD).
- Required Education Level: Biology degree and certificate of training with animal models (level B).
- Skills/Qualifications: experience working with laboratory mice, processing and handling tissue samples and basic molecular and cellular biology techniques. Intermediate level of computer skills and of technical English. training course for handling experimental animals is required.
- Specific Requirements: Management of the mouse colony, basic procedures with lab mice, management and updating of databases, mice genotyping, extraction of tissue / tumor samples and tissue staining, cell sorting, extraction of DNA, RNA and proteins.
- Required Languages: Spanish and English (basic technical).
- Required Research Experience (years of research experience):
At least 2 years.
TYPE OF CONTRACT : Temporary
JOB STATUS: Full-time
HOURS PER WEEK: 37.5
SALARY: I FICUS Collective Agreement
ENVISAGED JOB STARTING DATE: March 2021
OFFER STARTING DATE: February 2,2021
REFERENCE NUMBER: 21-4-XBUTS
Apply for the job position REF: 21-4-XBUTS, in http://www.cicancer.org , Job Offers.
DEADLINE: February 16, 2021
Senior Data Scientist For The Single Cell Omics Platform, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 13 hours ago
Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Basic Metabolic Research Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated senior data scientist ...
Resarch Engineer Within Stemcellmetabolism (Pa2021/1451), University of Lund, Sweden, about 13 hours ago
Lund University was founded in 1666 and is repeatedly ranked among the world’s top 100 universities. The University has 40 000 students and more than 8 000 staff based in Lund, Helsingborg and Mal...
Laboratory Technician/Biomedical Laboratory Scientist In The Molecular Metabolism In Cancer And Ageing Group, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, about 12 hours ago
The Department of Biomedical Sciences, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences at the University of Copenhagen is offering a position for a motivated laboratory technician/Biomedical Laboratory Sci...
Research Engineer In Plant Cell Wall Chemistry, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Sweden, 11 days ago
The Department of Forest Genetics and Plant Physiology, SLU, is looking for a Research engineer in plant cell wall chemistry. The department forms, together with the Department of Plant Physiology...
Senior Lecturer In Experimental Biology, Linköping University, Sweden, about 12 hours ago
Skilled and committed employees are a crucial factor in the success of Linköping University. And we need more of them. Our core expertise comes from teachers and researchers, but a successful univ...
Facility Leader, Fluorescence Activated Cell Sorting (‘Facs’) Scientific Core Facility, Max Planck Institute of Molecular Cell Biology and Genetics, Germany, about 19 hours ago
MPI-CBG is an institute of the renowned Max Planck Society conducting ground-breaking biomedical research at the forefront of the current state-of-the-art. The institute has won several prizes for...