Publish date March 22nd 2021
Area: Energy Efficiency in Systems, Buildings and Communities Area
Group: Energy Systems Analytics Group
Group leader: Dra. Cristina Corchero García
JOB DESCRIPTION – Post Doc on Energy Systems Integration (R2)
Energy Systems Analytics Group announces a position as Post-Doc on Energy Systems Integration having a strong perspective and compromise on circular economy. The candidate will work on technical research projects in the fields of optimal energy management, energy efficiency, smart grids and sustainable vehicles.
This professional must be highly skilled in research projects including experimental simulation and validation. Capacity to work in a team, flexible, innovative, with initiative and problem solving skills. High level of analytical and synthesis skills.
The professional is expected to lead research projects (competitive and industrial) in the field of energy systems integration with special focus on storage systems and renewable generation. Publication of high-level articles required.
Qualifications and experience required:
- PhD in energy systems, electrical power engineering, industrial engineering or similar.
- Skills are required for the following:
- Experience in energy systems integration, specifically storage systems, renewable energy and demand response.
- Experience in circular economy.
- Experience in international research collaborative projects and the execution of third party projects.
- JCR Journal publications.
- Skills are preferred for the following:
- Battery management and control systems
- Battery State-of-health or State-of-functionality
- Battery degradation modes and causes
- Electric vehicle and stationary application links
- Experience on leading or participating actively in new competitive projects proposal preparation.
- Experience in research center or university different to the university where he has obtained his PhD.
- Other skills required
- Self-motivated and open-minded
- Adapt to relatively new research lines.
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Team Worker.
- Initiative in Research and Innovation.
- Analytical and synthesis capabilities.
Salaries will be paid in accordance with the IREC’s salary policy, depending on the candidate’s qualification and professional experience.
Send applications by email directly to (firstname.lastname@example.org ) including CV, academic and professional records and motivation letter
Postdoc In Artificial Intelligence In Smart Battery (2021 224 03629), Aalborg University, Denmark, about 16 hours ago
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Energy Technology a position as Postdoc in Artificial Intelligence in Smart Battery is open for appointment from 1st of November or soon af...
Postdoc In Modelling Of Packaging And Analysis Of Li Based Battery Cells And Modules (2021 224 03621), Aalborg University, Denmark, about 16 hours ago
At the Faculty of Engineering and Science, Department of Energy Technology a position as Postdoc in model development for Lithium-battery based components is open for appointment from 1st Septembe...
Ph D/Post Doc On Electrochemistry Based Digital Twinning Of Lithium Ion Batteries, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, 12 days ago
Batteries are indispensable for making the energy transition. Without batteries, solar power collected during the day cannot be stored and used during the night and (both battery and fuel-cell) el...
Postdoc Position On Nickel Rich Nmc Cathodes For Lithium Ion Batteries, Empa, Switzerland, about 2 hours ago
Empa’s Laboratory Materials for Energy Conversion focuses on materials and device innovation for sustainable energy conversion and storage technologies. We are offering a The research project focu...
Postdoc In Atomistic Modeling Of Electrolytes For Metal Air Batteries, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 3 hours ago
The Section for Atomic Scale Materials Modelling at DTU Energy is looking for an outstanding candidate for a 2-year postdoc position in the field of atomistic modeling of battery electrolytes. The...
Research Associate, Facade Expert, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 17 days ago
Job Description The Research Associate will be actively involved in the development of innovative building-integrated photovoltaics (BIPV) facades, predominately for the retrofit of existing build...