1. Follow the development of exploitable technologies being developed in BSC projects
2. Be familiar with all BSC IP and the ownership and exploitation conditions agreed in consortium agreements and contracts with companies
3. Act as an interface between BSC staff and external agents to organize tech transfer events to make more visible the BSC IP portfolio
4. Act as an interface between BSC staff and external collaborators to organize training activities to promote internal entrepreneurship and technology transfer
5. Take part in technology transfer projects to transfer BSC IPR portfolio and to improve the linkage with the technology transfer ecosystem
Professor In Inorganic Chemistry, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, 7 days ago
DTU Chemistry invites applications for a position as full professor in Inorganic Chemistry. The position focuses on new contributions to sustainable chemistry. We need a professor in Inorganic Che...
Assistant Professor In Human Machine Interaction, Aalborg University, Denmark, about 15 hours ago
At the Technical Faculty of IT and Design, Department of Architecture, Design, and Media Technology a position as Assistant Professor in Human Machine Interaction is open for appointment from Augu...
Assistant/Associate/Full Professor Advanced Multi Functional 4 D Materials, Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e), Netherlands, about 13 hours ago
The three research sections Polymer Technology, Mechanics of Materials, and Microsystems in the department of Mechanical Engineering jointly seek strengthen their staff team and search for a new c...
Tt Assistant/Associate Professor Mass Spectrometry For Analytical Biochemistry, University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 4 hours ago
Organisation The University of Groningen is a research university with a global outlook, deeply rooted in Groningen, City of Talent. Quality has been our top priority for over four hundred years, ...
Department Of Earth Sciences Institute Of Geological Sciences University Professor Of Tectonics And Tectonophysics Salary Grade: W3 Or Equivalent Reference Code: W3 Tektonik Bewerbungsende: 07.06.2021, Free University of Berlin, Germany, about 8 hours ago
The appointed candidate will cover research and teaching in the field of tectonics and tectonophysics. Appointment requirements are governed by Section 100 of the Berlin Higher Education Act (Berl...
Te Kūwaha Graduate Programme Niwa, NIWA, New Zealand, about 20 hours ago
Based in Hamilton or Christchurch, New Zealand 12-months fixed-term, full-time Start July2021 NIWA is a dynamic research organisation whose purpose is to enhance the economic value and sustainable...