In der aktuellen Covid-19 Situation laufen die Rekrutierungen weiter. Es kann dabei allerdings zu Verzögerungen kommen. Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.
80%-100%, Zurich, permanent
At Sevensense we push the frontiers of mobile robotics. Our mission is to build the eyes and brain for the robots of the future! Equipped with our technology, mobile machines can autonomously navigate in dynamic and even crowded environments. With this solution we enable new robotic applications not possible so far in places such as airports, supermarkets, warehouses and train stations.
We are looking for a passionate individual to join our team and help us design and build the IT infrastructure which supports our research and development and will allow the deployment of thousands of robots. Among others, you will work closely with the core development teams and support them by developing and maintaining internal web services that we use for the deployment, analysis, and evaluation of our software running in simulation and on real, autonomous robots. You will be shaping our tools and workflow through our rapid growth. The ideal candidate enjoys collaborative work and increasing the team’s productivity by designing and improving the tools we use every day.
- Working closely with the development teams to design solutions that meet everyone's needs.
- Extending, implementing and maintaining internal web services, including command line tools and web applications that interact with them.
- Taking ownership and responsibility for different infrastructure tools and modules (the work can be shaped according to your experience and interests, see below).
- Collaborating with a cross-functional engineering team for integrating your solutions into our pipeline.
- A unique opportunity to join at an early stage, thus tangibly contributing to the growth of a young startup.
- A competitive compensation package including a stock option plan.
- An active environment where everyone strives to achieve her/his full potential.
- Flexibility in working hours and work-from-home options.
- An ideal office location in the center of Zurich and its startup scene.
- Never ending coffee supply and chocolate-mondays.
- A friendly, supportive and international team to share both hard work and fun with.
- Degree in information technology, computer science, a similar field of studies or equivalent experience.
- Experience with React frontend development using Typescript.
- Experience with Linux, Git and Python.
- Experience with backend development using Python Flask/SQL(Alchemy) is a plus.
- Experience with the following languages / systems is a plus and will allow us to shape the position according to your interests: C++, Rust, Bootstrap, HTML/CSS, REST APIs, DevOps (Gitlab CI & CD, Docker, debian packages), Linux server deployment and maintenance (Debian / Ubuntu, systemd, PostgreSQL).
- High level of motivation and eagerness to learn quickly and leverage your skills effectively.
Group Leader In Bio Hybrid And Soft Robotics, Empa, Switzerland, 12 days ago
Empa - the place where innovation starts Empa is the research institute for materials science and technology of the ETH Domain and conducts cutting-edge research for the benefit of industry and th...
Assistant Professor: Computational Modelling In Medical Robotics, University of Twente (UT), Netherlands, about 23 hours ago
The Department of Biomechanical Engineering at the University of Twente invites candidates for an assistant professor position to complement, extend and strengthen the department's competence in m...
Surgical Robotics Software Architecture And Control At University Of Leuven, Bel, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, 5 days ago
(ref. BAP-2021-251) Laatst aangepast : 28/07/2021 The robot-assisted surgery group (http://www.mech.kuleuven.be/en/pma/research/ras) is an international, growing, dynamic and multi-disciplinary r...
Surgical Robotics Software Architecture And Control At University Of Leuven, Bel, KU Leuven, Belgium, 6 days ago
Benefits The Department of Mechanical Engineering at the University of Leuven offers a full-time fully paid postdoctoral position in surgical robotics control for a duration of 1 year that can be ...
Higher Degree Research Support Technician For The R 01624 Project 150 915 074, Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (UPC)- BarcelonaTECH, Spain, 11 days ago
An official website of the European UnionAn official EU websiteHow do you know? All official European Union website addresses are in the europa.eu domain. See all EU institutions and bodies Cookie...
Design Of Robotic Catheter And Endoscopic Systems For Cancer Treatment, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Belgium, about 8 hours ago
(ref. BAP-2021-609) Laatst aangepast : 29/07/2021 The successful applicant will become part of the Robot Assisted Surgery (RAS) group (http://www.mech.kuleuven.be/en/pma/research/ras) belonging to...