QS is a global leader in higher education services. We are the data analytics, performance insight provider and intelligence partner supporting university excellence across the world. Our student recruitment and enrolment solutions enable universities and business schools to connect with talented individuals that are seeking to further their academic progress and career development. Our portfolio of professional services includes consultancy, student mobility and academic partnerships management, and branding solutions.
We publish highly visible and influential rankings of international universities, including the QS World University Rankings® which reaches a global audience of hundreds of millions of people.
Are you passionate about content? A great storyteller, with a desire to change minds? A proven content marketer with an interest in data stories and higher education?
We’re looking for a seasoned Content Marketer with strong content writing and digital experience to join our global Marketing team.
As a leader in our Content team, you will be responsible to strategise and manage our content marketing to amplify brand awareness and lead generation. Your high-quality content will target higher education institutions through short and longform content.
You’ll set clear goals to increase our web traffic and content downloads, build brand identity in key markets and engagement with our readers – we work with more than 2,000 of the world’s leading higher education institutions and over 12,000 employers.
You'll collaborate with the wider Content team, design team, social media team, acquisitions & engagements team, student editorial team and data teams.
You’ll line manage our Content Writer and report into the Head of Content Strategy.
* Open to remote working, based in the UK.
- Content research on higher education industry trends, emerging topics and client needs
- Carry out our content plan for key audiences of higher education institutions, universities, business schools, governments and clients
- Work with stakeholders across the organisation to leverage internal data and expertise for content creation
- Work with marketers to develop content promotion strategies and support the sales team with client content
- Analyse content performance for brand awareness, engagement and new leads
- Line-manage the Content Writer
- Content development:
- Website copy
- Blog articles
- Sales assets
- Whitepapers and reports
- Award/event submissions
Knowledge and skills:
- Knowledge of B2B content marketing best practices
- Demonstrated experience of developing and measuring performance of content across multiple channels
- Excellent experience of writing B2B content for lead generation, nurture and sales
- Ability to research/gather complex data and insights from many sources and distil into clear, compelling content that resonates with the higher ed sector
- Search Engine Optimization knowledge to incorporate into content development
- Ability to work with senior leaders, product managers and data professionals
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills
- Ability to execute independently and collaborate well with others
- Very organised and deadline-driven with a collaborative, positive attitude
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in media, marketing, communications, journalism or similar field
- Ideally 3+ years in a content marketing role
- Management experience
- Experience within the higher education sector is highly advantageous
- Experience with WordPress CMS
- £40k + 10% bonus
- Flexible working
- Vibrant social environment, multinational culture, strong team spirit
- Ride-to-work scheme, global wellness team, Calm app, EAP and health plan, mental health first aiders, diversity & inclusion initiatives
- Peer recognition platform, quarterly and annual awards, bonus scheme
- Volunteering support and study leave
Digital Content Writer, Deakin University, Australia, about 2 hours ago
Apply now Job no:514029 Work type:Full-time Location:Flexible Categories:Marketing and Communications Located at either our Burwood or Geelong Waterfront campus and work from home Full-time or Par...
Marketing And Communications Technician (Design Oriented), AlmaScience Colab, Portugal, 13 days ago
Almascience Colab is developing sustainable game-changing paper-based, fully printable, multifunctional devices and systems with the aim to deliver ecologically sustainable and universally accessi...
Developer Marketing Content, University of Otago, New Zealand, about 22 hours ago
Developer Marketing Content-2101489 EXTERNAL ENGAGEMENT DIVISION MARKETING SERVICES Who we are The University of Otago is New Zealand’s first university. It has a strong teaching and research trad...
Communications Professional For The Aletta Jacobs School Of Public Health, University of Groningen, Netherlands, about 19 hours ago
Organisation The Aletta Jacobs School of Public Health (AJSPH) - a joint partnership of the University of Groningen, UMCG and the Hanze University of Applied Sciences - is the proud flag-bearer of...
Instructional Technologist Manager, University of Maryland University College, United States, about 20 hours ago
Instructional Technologist Manager Digital Teaching and Learning Exempt, Regular, Full Time, Pay Grade 2.3 Job Location: Largo, MD or Remote University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) is seeking ...
Senior Digital Marketing Manager Perdoceo Education, Colorado Technical University, United States, about 20 hours ago
Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Perdoceo Education( Job Number: 44363) Description The Digital Marketing Manager – Social/Display will work closely with the Senior Manager Search to drive acqui...