The candidate will work at the Centre for Advanced 2D Materials (CA2DM) at the National University of Singapore in a highly international environment with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities.
This position requires a proactive professional with a wide vision from academia to industry to:
- Perform assigned tasks using standardised procedures or detailed verbal or written instructions
- Initiate, improve, and revise laboratory operations and test procedures when appropriate
- Contact suppliers of raw materials, chemicals and equipment, locally and abroad
- Prepare chemical solutions and compositions of raw materials
- Prepare samples for characterization
- Perform laboratorial analytical tests
- Have excellent laboratory/safety practices and set the SOP to be followed by all personnel
Candidates must hold a polytechnic or equivalent degree in the areas related to chemical or materials engineering, chemistry or materials science.
Additionally the candidate should have:
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Centre for Advanced 2D Materials
Department : Experimental Group
Call For Applications For 8 Postdoctoral Positions In Chemistry And Biology (# Of Pos: 8), Comenius University in Bratislava, Slovakia, 19 days ago
General Information: Here advertised positions resulted from the successful projects within the „Call for postdoctoral positions at the Comenius University 2021-2022“ by the rector of the Comenius...
Assistant In The Research And Teaching Staff Group, CRACOW UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Poland, 1 day ago
Necessary requirements: • technical degree in chemical and process engineering or chemical technology; • achieving significant achievements during studies or having experience in scientific resear...
Postdoc Research Fellow, Ucd School Of Chem & Bioprocess Eng, University College Dublin, Ireland, 6 days ago
Applications are invited for a 23 month post of a Post doctoral Research Fellow Level 1 or Level 2 within UCD School of Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering. The LICORICE team in the Schools of Che...
Research Assistant, CRACOW UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Poland, 1 day ago
1. Necessary requirements: • a university degree in chemical and process engineering or chemical technology, • experience in the implementation of scientific research works or publications, • pred...
2021 Dileua66 Uab Pre Doctoral Fellow, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Spain, 14 days ago
Job position requirements (skills/languages/required experience) a) . An official Master degree in either Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Nanotechnology/nanoscience...
Post Doc Position In Materials Chemistry And Heterogeneous Catalysis, Masaryk University - Faculty of Science, Czech, 20 days ago
Workplace: Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic Type of Contract: temporary position with 1-year contract (with possible extension), non-academic...