University Tutor – Child Health, Full Time, Fixed Term (12 months)
Maternity Cover - 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
An exciting, new opportunity has arisen within the School of Health and Social Care for a University Tutor to join the BN nursing programme team. This is on a Full time, 1 year fixed term opportunity for maternity leave cover. Part-time hours and job share will be considered.
We are seeking an individual who has the knowledge, skills, experience and ability to contribute to the learning, teaching and assessment (LTA) on the BN nursing programme. Applicants should be a current NMC registrant, have a degree in nursing and have current clinical practice experience in child health nursing or equivalent. The University Tutor will the join the team to provide support for both theoretical and practice learning for child health students which will involve facilitating a variety of clinical skills together with related tutorial activity and student assessment as well as associated administrative duties.
Who we are looking for
- Degree in a relevant discipline or Significant professional practice experience
- Relevant professional body registration
- Experience of delivering and supporting undergraduate or postgraduate students, in either an online, distance learning or face-to-face environment in either clinical practice or HEI setting.
- MSc in relevant discipline
- PG Cert for Teaching in Higher Education or other relevant qualification in teaching (or readiness to undertake)
- Ideally HEA membership or a strong willingness to achieve membership within 2 years of appointment
If you would like to know, more about this exciting opportunity please click here to view the full profile.
Benefits we offer
Salary: Grade 5 £32,816 - £39,152
Further information about our benefits can be found here.
- Application Closing: Thursday, 15th July @11:59pm
- Interviews: Wednesday, 21st July
- For general queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Candidates will be required to demonstrate their ability to live and work in the UK and that they are subject to UK taxes.
- Candidates will be required to work on campus
- All Candidates will be subject to Edinburgh Napier University's terms and conditions of employment
Edinburgh Napier University is committed to the creation of an inclusive culture.
Senior Transcriber (Annotator) , The University of Edinburgh ;, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
College of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Sciences Contract: Full Time*, Hours: 35 Hours per week* Fixed Term – 12 months (Start date on or arou...
Associate Professor In Marketing , Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
We are looking to appoint an Associate Professor in Marketing to contribute to the leadership of research and learning and teaching activities, become a key member of the Management leadership te...
Lecturer In Law , Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 25 days ago
We are looking to appoint a Lecturer in Law on our Professional Practice, Learning and Teaching, or Research pathway. You will join a strong team of committed staff and contribute to the delivery...
Lecturer In Informatics , Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
Build your academic career in Informatics with Edinburgh Napier University. With over 80 academics, 1400 students, professional accreditation from the British Computer Society and some of the most...
Lecturer In User Experience Engineering, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 21 days ago
Build your academic career in User Experience Engineering with Edinburgh Napier University With over 80 academics, 1400 students, professional accreditation from the British Computer Society and s...
Lecturer In International Business/Business Economics, Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, about 22 hours ago
Lecturer in International Business/Business Economics – Full time, Permanent We are looking to appoint on our Learning and Teaching or Research pathway. The successful candidate will play a sign...