The Department of Radiology in the Stanford University School of Medicine practices professionalism, integrity, personal responsibility, and service. We recognize faculty members and administrative staff as valuable and collaborative team members in our work environment and seek to identify and employ the highest quality individuals.
The Body Imaging division consists of 18 nationally and internationally renowned faculty and 9 body fellows who are specialized in the interpretation of diseases of the abdomen and pelvis, as well as additional body parts such as the thyroid, carotid, and peripheral venous system. With experts in computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound, molecular imaging, x-ray, and fluoroscopy, our division is committed to training the next generation body radiologists while delivering cutting edge clinical care.
We are seeking an experienced Administrative Associate (AA) to support the Body Imaging Division, (9) Clinical Educators. The AA will work with expert faculty and trainees, and through their support contribute to better patient clinical care and outcomes. The AA responsibilities encompass a spectrum of clinical, education and event planning coordination and support. The candidate must be highly organized, extremely detail oriented, and able to multi-task and work independently.
- Respond to inquiries, and determine and take appropriate action as required. Serve as a resource regarding a defined set of policies and procedures.
- Perform duties associated with scheduling, organizing, and operating conferences, seminars, and events, including recommending vendors for services, overseeing the production and distribution of materials, coordinating logistics, and serving as liaison with internal and external vendors.
- Draft and/or generate routine communications; coordinate production (formatting, copying, etc.) and dissemination of documents, such as presentations, course handouts, grant proposals, conference and seminar materials, complex reports, brochures, and displays.
- Plan and schedule calendar(s) based on consultation, resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel in compliance with unit, university, and sponsor policies.
- Process and monitor routine financial transactions, which may include researching and resolving discrepancies.
- Maintain office supplies and equipment; obtain vendor quotations, as needed. Coordinate office moves.
- May serve as the point of contact for general maintenance, health and safety, and other facility concerns within the unit(s); report any incidents or potential safety problems to appropriate representatives. Track completion of required training.
- Maintain approved content on websites.
* - Other duties may also be assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
- High school diploma and three years of administrative experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Proficient computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
- Demonstrated success in following through and completing routine tasks.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently sitting.
- Occasionally stand/walk, reach/work above shoulders, grasp lightly/fine manipulation, grasp forcefully, use a telephone, sort/file paperwork or parts, lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh up to 10 pounds.
- Rarely twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl.
*- Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors based on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu .
Assistant Biologist Temporary Position: California, Santa Clara Valley Water District, United States, 8 days ago
Click for a hub of Extension resources related to the current COVID-19 situation. AgencySanta Clara Valley Water DistrictLocationSan Jose, CaliforniaJob CategoryTemporary/Seasonal PositionsSalaryT...
Recruitment And Events Associate, The California State University, United States, 15 days ago
Campus: San Jose Job ID: 500803 Job Title: Appointment Type: Probationary Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: June 4, 2021 Closing Date: Open until filled Benefits Link: CSUEU (Unit 2, 5, 7, 9) Link...
Research Associate/Programmer Analyst (2 Positions), The California State University, United States, 27 days ago
Campus: San Jose Job ID: 500746 Job Title: Appointment Type: Probationary Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: May 25, 2021 Closing Date: Open until filled Benefits Link: CSUEU (Unit 2, 5, 7, 9) Link...
Part Time Operations Assistant San Jose, Ca, Northeastern University, United States, 21 days ago
Part-Time Operations Assistant - San Jose, CA About Northeastern: Founded in 1898, Northeastern is a global research university and the recognized leader in experience-driven lifelong learning. Ou...
Research Associate Experimental (Atlas), FUNDAMENTAL PHYSICS DIRECTORATE, United States, about 7 hours ago
Position ID:Stanford University / SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory -FUNDAMENTAL PHYSICS DIRECTORATE -RAATLAS6 [#18818] Position Title: Position Type:Postdoctoral Position Location:Menlo Park,...
Postdoctoral Scientist, Stanford University, United States, about 4 hours ago
First name Required Last name Required Email address Required Upload your resumeRequired Upload from your computer Or import from cloud storage Your Resume must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and n...