Syracuse University, Syracuse, New York
The Department of Biomedical and Chemical Engineering (BMCE) in the College of Engineering and Computer Science at Syracuse University (http://bmce.syr.edu) is seeking applicants for an open-rank position in the field of Functional Materials. This position is part of an ambitious Invest Syracuse Cluster Hire Initiative in the broad area of bioinspired science and technology. As an integral part of this investment, Syracuse University is actively recruiting multiple candidates for tenured/tenure-track faculty positions for a cohesive research cluster in the focus area of Smart Materials. Faculty hired into this position will build on existing strengths in the focus area and establish their lab in the world-class facilities of the multidisciplinary BioInspired Syracuse Institute for Material and Living Systems that spans multiple departments in the College of Engineering and Computer Science and the College of Arts and Sciences (bioinspired.syr.edu ).
- The position is in Functional Materials: Preference will be given to candidates who possess expertise in materials synthesis and characterization and a record of engineering smart materials for applications in both fundamental and translational research.
- We welcome applicants who have a PhD in biomedical engineering, chemical engineering, materials science, polymer science or a closely related discipline.
- The position is open to applicants at the assistant/associate levels.
- Teach undergraduate and graduate level courses in bioengineering and related topics.
- Develop and sustain a high-quality research program with a focus on Functional Materials.
- Foster diversity and build an inclusive climate during teaching and research activities and during service to the department, college, and university.
The posting can be accessed directly here: www.sujobopps.com/postings/85573.
Tenured Or Tenure Track Faculty Position In Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering, School of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, United States, 1 day ago
Position ID:Cornell -ChemE -TENUREDTENURETRACKFACULTY [#18909, WDR-00026884] Position Title: Position Type:Tenured/Tenure-track faculty Position Location:Ithaca, New York 14853, United States [ma...
Tenured Or Tenure Track Faculty Position In Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering, Cornell University, United States, about 8 hours ago
Tenured or Tenure-Track Faculty Position in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering Cornell University embraces diversity and seeks candidates who will contribute to a climate that supports students...
Educational Technologist, New York University, United States, 17 days ago
Provide educational technology support to faculty, staff, and researchers across the Department of Music and Performing Arts Professions Programs to ensure the appropriate deployment and use of te...
Staff Scientist (Ruff), CLASSE, United States, 1 day ago
Position ID:Cornell -CLASSE -STAFFSCIENTIST1 [#18908] Position Title: Position Type:Other Position Location:Ithaca, New York 14853, United States [map ] Subject Areas: Engineering Physics / Biol...
Beamline Scientist/Research Associate, Cornell University, United States, about 8 hours ago
Beamline Scientist/Research Associate Cornell University embraces diversity and seeks candidates who will contribute to a climate that supports students, faculty and staff of all identities and ba...
Contract Faculty, Department Of Technology Management And Innovation New York University, New York University, United States, 4 days ago
Contract Faculty, Department of Technology Management and Innovation New York University New York University: NYU - NY: Tandon School of Engineering: Technology Management and Innovation Location ...