• Demonstrated experience with community and civic engagement initiatives on a college or university campus
• Demonstrated experience developing co-curricular programs focused on deep and integrated learning, critical reflection, and related and assessable learning outcomes
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Demonstrated program management skills
• Demonstrated experience with GivePulse platform
• Intercultural competence and a demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
• Demonstrated experience building partnerships and relating effectively with diverse constituents including students, faculty, community leaders, parents, and alumni
• Demonstrated experience with staff supervision and development
• Demonstrated experience with strategic planning, assessment and evaluation, and data-driven decision making
• Crisis and risk management skills
• Strong skills in administrative writing, interpersonal communication, and presenting
Senior Scientist T Cell Biology, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 18 hours ago
About Shattuck Labs Shattuck Labs (www.shattucklabs.com ) is developing breakthrough therapies for immunotherapy, which harnesses the human immune system to improve survival for patients battling ...
Staff Scientist Smchd1, National Institutes of Health, United States, about 18 hours ago
National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, Research Triangle Park, North Carolina Position Description: The Clinical Research Branch of NIEHS is looking for a Staff Scientist for the Ped...