Back to search results Apply now Job no:704229
Work type:Extension, Support Staff
Pay Grade: 00
Major Administrative Unit / College: Michigan State University Extension
Department: Extension Children And Youth 10058941
Sub Area: EXPA- Ext. Prog Assoc
Salary: 23.00 per hour
Position Summary(Basic Job Function)
In alignment with the mission, programs and initiatives of MSU Extension, delivers research-based information to program participants through various methods and/or provides support and coordination of MSU Extension programs.
Unit Position Summary
- Plan and organize 4-H SPIN (special interest) clubs with volunteers that focus on career access and college preparedness, utilize the 4-H SPIN Club guide, planning worksheet, and record of finances
- Engage current and new youth in 4-H SPIN club programming
- Recruit, screen, and train volunteers to serve as club leaders, to provide guest programming, or to otherwise support 4-H SPIN Clubs and associated activities
- Host family engagement events
- Assist 4-H Program Coordinator as needed with virtual meetings
- Collect data and submit reports to the Barry County 4-H Program Coordinator.
Position Term: On-Call allowed to work 1039 hours in any twelve (12) month period.
- Proven ability in establishing and working with a diverse network of constituents and community members across race, gender, socioeconomic class, disabilities and other differences to assist with program development and outreach.
- Understanding of and ability to implement Civil Rights principles and compliance standards.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or protected veteran status.
Required Application Materials
Resume and Cover Letter.
Advertised:May 5, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close:May 11, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time