- Provides a professional service such as counseling, testing and evaluation, teaching or event planning in support of a university program. Assists program management with administrative functions covering planning, budgeting, proposal development, and marketing of program services.
- Tests and evaluates the effectiveness of existing program content and services. Recommends and implements modifications as necessary to ensure achievement of program goals and objectives.
- Researches and identifies client or beneficiary needs and recommends program modifications or creation of new programs and services. Assists in the designated delivery of programs, services and special events.
- Provides leadership, guidance and supervision to staff, student workers, volunteers, and/or graduate assistants. Leads others in the planning and delivery of services, activities and special events. Develops and conducts program-focused training and assesses proficiency or readiness of trainees.
- Interfaces with faculty, researchers and staff for committee work or information exchange regarding program services or content.
- Researches the market and develops marketing strategies to promote program. Creates information materials and plans activities and events to support marketing strategies.
- Participates in the development and implementation of program policies and procedures.
- Assists in program fund-raising and development efforts. Researches and identifies funding sources. Contributes to proposal development by writing proposals or coordinating the input of others. Attends events to network on behalf of program services.
- Provides historical data and projections for use in developing program budgets. May directly control a portion of the total program budget or assist with overall budget administration.
- Stays informed of developments in field. Reads pertinent literature, attends meetings and participates in professional associations as appropriate. Establishes and maintains an active network of professional contacts.
- Coordinates program services with other offices and staff on campus. Serves as a resource for program information. Represents program on university committees as requested. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested. The University reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Under the direction of the vice chair for medical education, the Program Specialist supports the assessment of learners and the evaluation of the curricula, teaching and other program activities. Specific duties include:
- Support the design and implementation of a range of quantitative and qualitative evaluation methodologies, including learner assessments, course evaluations, teaching evaluations, surveys, focus groups and interviews
- Manage the development of efficient operations for assessment and evaluation including the technology and systems for collecting and reporting of data.
- Provide clear, accurate and explicit feedback based on evaluation results and observations.
- Analyze data and interpret results to evaluate program and learner progress and identify areas of potential program improvement.
- Write and present clear reports on evaluation results, including short and long-term impacts, for a range of audiences.
- Support training of faculty about effective and robust evaluation methods.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Assists in the planning, organization and delivery of services and activities specific to a University program. Provides specialized professional services such as counseling, testing and evaluation, teaching or events planning. Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education Minimum Experience: 2 years
Director Of General Education (F735), Azusa Pacific University, United States, about 10 hours ago
Position Title: Director of General Education Position Tracking Number: F735 School/College: Provost’s Office Department: General Education Location: Azusa Campus About APU: Azusa Pacific Unive...
Program/Project Coordinator Outpatient Rehabilitation Full Time, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, United States, 3 days ago
Requisition # HRC0571691 When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second matters. This shared culture of happiness, ...
Sr. Administrative Support, City of Hope, United States, 16 days ago
About City of Hope City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 6000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life...
Program Manager Cancer Clinical Trials Office, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, United States, 1 day ago
Requisition # HRC0575609 At Cedars-Sinai, we're motivated by a collective spirit of innovation and the challenge to continuously improve. Above all, we share a real dedication for helping others. ...
Titans Ases Site Coordinator, California State University, Fullerton, United States, about 8 hours ago
Titans ASES Site Coordinators are the site supervisor at a designated after-school site and will be in ratio at a site. Titans ASES Site Coordinators are responsible for the overall supervision of...
Administrative Program Coordinator, City of Hope, United States, 27 days ago
About City of Hope City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 6,000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other lif...