The IT arm of USC's Administrative Operation division has an opening for a Salesforce developer with programmer analyst experience. This role will be responsible for participating in all phases of the development life-cycle of new and existing business applications and production systems support. The primary focus is on analysis, design, programming, testing, migration, and implementation of Salesforce/Force.com platform.
Please note that this position is currently a remote position, but may require the incumbent to report to the office once a month after the quarantine orders have been lifted.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance our software and applications
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Manage individual project requirements, priorities, and deliverable timelines effectively
- Participate in the full development life cycle, including requirements analysis and design
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Migrate existing environment to Salesforce.com
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed
- Display leadership qualities and ability to take ownership and accountability of technical projects and processes
- Work without supervision; extensive latitude for independent judgment
- May assist less experienced peers
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION INCLUDE:
- Bachelor's degree, or combined work experience and education as equivalent
- 3+ years experience with Salesforce/Force.com technologies
- 5+ years of development experience with strong skills in analysis, development of Client/Server, and Web-Based Applications
- 5+ years experience in software development using at least one general-purpose programming language (such as PHP, Python, C#, VB.NET, etc.)
- 5+ years experience programming complex SQL, PL/SQL, SOQL, or similar syntactical language
- 5+ years experience in a senior level role or leading small to mid-sized projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to drive an issue to resolution
- Experience with self-directed learning
- Experience with systems analysis, design, and requirement gathering (3 years minimum)
- Experience using control version applications (Subversion, GitHub, Bitbucket, etc.)
- Experience troubleshooting in a production environment
PREFERRED AND DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related discipline
We pride ourselves on being a GREAT PLACE TO WORK, and that begins with our employees! We offer a wide variety of benefits and programs that support our staff and their families, including:
· Benefits: Health, dental, and vision plans, tuition assistance for our employees and their families, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, retirement plan contributions, and child care centers.
And because we are a qualifying public service organization, you may qualify for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) for educational loans. Please visit usc.edu for additional information.
· Perks: Discountsto USC sportingevents, USC Bookstores, wireless plans, travel, accommodations, and local entertainment.
· Career Growth: We are the largest private employer in Los Angeles, offering tremendous development opportunities in multiple fields and industries
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS : Bachelor's degree Combined work experience and education as equivalent 3 years work experience PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS : Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related discipline
Programmer Analyst Precision Biomarker Laboratory, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, United States, 8 days ago
Responsibilities Requisition # HRC0604687 Everyone’s unique health journey is informed by data. Join us as we translate today's discoveries into tomorrow's medicine. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center is...
503231 Salesforce Analyst/Programmer (Analyst/Programmer Career), The California State University, United States, about 17 hours ago
Campus: Fullerton Job ID: 503231 Job Title: Appointment Type: Probationary Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: July 29, 2021 Closing Date: August 12, 2021 Benefits Link: CSUEU (Unit 2, 5, 7, 9) Link...
Mobile Developer, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, United States, 7 days ago
Requisition # HRC0605388 Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai! The Enterprise Information Services (EIS) team at Cedars-Sinai understands that true clinical transformation and the optimization of a cl...
Construction Project Manager, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, United States, 18 days ago
Requisition # HRC0573568 Grow your career at Cedars-Sinai! Beyond an outstanding benefit package, we take pride in hiring the best, most committed employees. Our staff reflects the culturally and ...
501487 Equipment Technician Iii, Electro Mechanical, The California State University, United States, about 4 hours ago
Campus: Fullerton Job ID: 501487 Job Title: Appointment Type: Probationary Time Base: Full-Time Date Posted: July 29, 2021 Closing Date: August 12, 2021 Benefits Link: CSUEU (Unit 2, 5, 7, 9) Link...
Application Support Analyst, Animal Care Program, City of Hope, United States, about 19 hours ago
About City of Hope City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 6000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life...