- Based in Student and Academic Services at the City East and City West campuses
- Two full-time fixed term contracts until August 2022 and December 2023
- Commencement Salary: $64,166 per annum (plus superannuation)
About the Role
As part of a team, Student Service Advisers are responsible for providing advice, assistance, and information to students and staff. Student Service Advisers are often the first point of contact for students via phone, email and chat, responding to a variety of queries and issues in relation to student services and student administration throughout their journey at UniSA.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
- Provide frontline customer service to students, staff, alumni and members of the public
- Identify and meet internal/external customer needs through building effective relationships
- Undertake a range of activities across phone, chat, email and face to face customer service
- Conduct proactive outbound service activities
- Provide advice around university policies
- Assess in consultation with Academic Units students eligibility to graduate
- Active involvement in Academic Unit/University initiatives
Essential Skills and Experience
- Previous experience within a customer focussed role
- A can-do, solutions-focused approach to supporting students and staff
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to apply policies and procedures in response to queries
- A commitment to teamwork and personal and professional development
- Experience with Microsoft Office and administration and information systems (experience with PeopleSoft, CRM, POS or similar is desirable)
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Staff study support
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA . Applicants are required to upload a cover letter and resume only.
Please address your cover letter to Sarah Doyle, Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 3019.
Applications close: 11.30pm Tuesday 1 June 2021
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
Pursuant to the Child Safety (Prohibited Persons) Act 2016 (the Act) and the Child Safety (Prohibited Persons) Regulations 2019 (the Regulations), this position has been deemed prescribed. This role will require the successful candidate to hold a current Working with Children Check.
CLICK HERE to access a copy of the Position Description Opens in new window
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.
IMPORTANT: This site is optimised for the latest versions of Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox and Chrome. Note that earlier versions of any browsers mentioned are supported, but likely to demonstrate slower response times.
Ref 1846/21, Student Community Officer, Office Of Student Experience And Marketing, University of Western Sydney, Australia, 13 days ago
Campbelltown Campus Remuneration Package: $98,696 to $105,828 p.a. Full-Time, Fixed-Term Position until 4 February 2022 The Student Community Team is instrumental in contributing to and improving ...
Grant Funded Researcher (A) School Of Biological Sciences, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Job no:505721 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Sciences, Level A (Level A) $89,610 per annum plus an employer contribution of up to 17% superannuation may app...
Grant Funded Researcher (A) School Of Physical Sciences, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Job no:505850 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Sciences, Level A (Level A) $96,007 per annum plus an employer contribution of up to 17% superannuation may app...
Arc Grant Funded Researcher (A) School Of Physical Sciences, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Job no:505852 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Sciences, Level A (Level A) $89,610 to $96,007 plus an employer contribution of up to 17% superannuation may ap...
Nhmrc Grant Funded Researcher B Adelaide Medical School, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Job no:505726 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Health & Medical Sciences, Level B (Level B) $100,933 to $119,391 per annum plus an employer contribution of up...
Grant Funded Researcher (A/B) School Of Physical Sciences, University of Adelaide, Australia, about 16 hours ago
Job no:505925 Work type:Fixed term - Full-time Campus:Adelaide Categories:Faculty of Sciences, Level A, Level B (Level A or B) $89,610 to $100,933 per annum, plus an employer contribution of up to...