Refine Your Search
- CEITEC MU
- Masaryk University - Faculty of Science – RECETOX
- Masaryk University
- Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- J. Heyrovský Institute of Physical Chemistry of the CAS, v. v. i.
- Masaryk University - Faculty of Science
- Charles University
- Masaryk University and FNUSA-ICRC
- The Institute of Physics of the Czech Academy of Sciences
- Biology Centre CAS
- Central European Institute of Technology of Masaryk University
- Charles University in Prague
- Charles University, Faculty of Pharmacy in Hradec Králové
- Czech Advanced Technology and Research Institute, Palacky University Olomouc
- Czech Technical University in Prague
- Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
- FZU - Institute of Physics of the Czech Academy of Sciences
- Faculty of Applied Sciences of the University of West Bohemia
- Institute of Botany of the Czech Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Experimental Botany of the Czech Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry of the CAS
- Institute of Physics of the Czech Academy of Sciences
- Institute of Physics, CAS, Prague
- Institute of Physiology CAS
- Metropolitan University Prague
- University of Chemistry and Technology in Prague
- 18 more »
- « less
Get your PhD at the Faculty of Forestry and Wood Sciences Czech University of Life Sciences Prague. Study in one of the most beautiful cities in the heart of Europe – Prague. We offer a beautiful environment and great conditions for doctoral studies in promising multidisciplinary study programs...
Institute of Mathematics of the Czech Academy of Sciences | Czech | 8 days ago
Only complete applications, including the letters of references, received by August 15, 2021, will be considered. Online interviews with shortlisted applicants will be scheduled for the week from August 30 to September 3, 2021. The selection committee will judge publications, as well as other...
Supervisor: H. Robert Boisivon Annotation: Somatic embryogenesis is the plant's unique developmental capacity to switch on an embryonic developmental program in somatic cells. It is a process widely used for the micropropagation of various plant species. The somatic embryogenesis process is...
Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Marek Mraz, MSc., M.D., Ph.D. Annotation: We are looking for a motivated PhD student for a project funded by ERC Grant (Marek Mraz lab, www.ceitec.cz/mrazlab ). The project goal is to understand the role of noncoding RNAs in the regulation of microenvironmental...
Supervisor: Mary O´Connell Annotation: The ADAR enzymes deaminate adenosine bases in dsRNA in pre-mRNAs to inosine, which can be read as guanosine by the translational machinery, recoding individual codons in some ADAR-edited transcripts. In vertebrates, one of the most critical recoding events...
Supervisor: Mgr. Markéta Pernisová, Ph.D. Annotation: The main task of the project will be implementing and optimizing CRISPR/Cas methodology in the laboratory. Set of suitable vectors will be designed by cloning methodology (Gibson assembly, Gateway etc.). Plant mutant lines will be generated...
Supervisor: Štěpánka Vaňáčová Annotation: The internal and terminal RNA modifications play crucial roles in a number of essential processes of eukaryotic organisms. They regulate the production of germ cells, cellular differentiation, response to stress, and defects in this pathway have been...
Supervisor: Mgr. Miroslav Boudny, Ph.D. Annotation: The inhibition of BCR-associated kinases by so-called B cell receptor signalling inhibitors in B cell leukemia and lymphomas is a potent therapeutic strategy, and several BTK and PI3K kinase inhibitors are available for clinical use (Ondrisova...
Supervisor: Assoc. Prof. Marek Mraz, MSc., M.D., Ph.D. Annotation: We are looking for a motivated PhD student for a project funded by ERC Grant (Marek Mraz lab, www.ceitec.cz/mrazlab ). The project goal is to understand the molecular machinery that regulates the migration of malignant B cells...
Bursar of the Faculty of Science, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the position PostDoc Position in Materials Chemistry and Heterogeneous Catalysis Workplace: Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University in Brno, Czech Republic Type of Contract: temporary...