Refine Your Search
- National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- University of Crete
- Foundation for Research and Technology
- RESEARCH CENTER OF THE ATHENS UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS AND BUSINESS
- University of Ioannina
- University of Thessaly
- Foundation for Research and Technology-Hellas
- University of West Attica
- Democritus University of Thrace
- University Of Ioannina Greece
- Hellenic Foundation for European and Foreign Policy - ELIAMEP
- Institute of Applied and Computational Mathematics, Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas
- International Hellenic University
- Technical University of Crete
- UNIVERSITY OF MACEDONIA-RESEARCH COMMITTEE
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki - Research Committee
- BIOMEDICAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION, ACADEMY OF ATHENS
- BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES RESEARCH CENTRE &quot;ALEXANDER FLEMING&quot;
- Bio-Economy and Agri-Technology (iBO) part of the Centre for Research and Technology – Hellas (CERTH)
- European Magnetism Association EMA
- Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas
- HELLENIC PASTEUR INSTITUTE
- Harokopio University of Athens
- Hebes Intelligence
- Hellenic Agricultural Organisation DIMITRA
- Information Technologies Institute (ITI) part of the Centre for Research and Technology – Hellas (CERTH) https://www.certh.gr
- Institute of Astrophysics - FORTH
- Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (IMBB) part of the Foundation of Research and Technology - Hellas (FORTH)
- National Technical University of Athens
- National Technical University of Athens (NTUA)
- PLEGMA LABS
- The British School at Athens ;
- University of Patras
- University of Thessaly and INOQ GmbH
- University of Thessaly and Metabolic Insights Ltd
- University of Thessaly, Department of Biochemistry and Biotechnology
- University of Western Macedonia - Research Committee
- University of the Aegean(UoA)
- 32 more »
- « less
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki - Research Committee | Greece | about 3 hours ago
The Research Committee (Special Account for Research Funds) of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, in the framework of the project “Scholarship grant for a researcher at risk” funded by the Research Committee and Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, with Academic Head, Assoc. Prof. Alexandros...
PhD Studentship – Multifunctional Collagen Biomaterials Research project : “nAngioderm. Ion-release materials to promote angiogenesis on dermal regeneration” Description: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for a three-years, fully funded, full-time PhD position at the...
Introduction The CAPSTONE consortium aims to develop small molecules that modulate presentation of tumour and self-antigens, as a novel immunotherapeutic approach. These molecules will target several aminopeptidases (ERAP and IRAP) that play a key role in peptide presentation by MHC class I...
HEBES Intelligence is an ICT company that provides data-driven services for buildings' energy data aggregation and monetizing. We are looking for machine learning engineers to join our team and help advance the state-of-play in terms of energy savings measurement and verification, as well as the...
The research group of Biosensors at IMBB-FORTH under the European Program H2020-FETOPEN-862840, entitled “Towards an instrument-free future of molecular diagnostics at the point-of-care”, Acronym: FREE@POC (Program Coordinator Prof. Electra Gizeli) invites applications for one (1)...
POSITION 1 [Ref # ORZ-0281] The research group of Biosensors at IMBB-FORTH under the European Program H2020-BG-07-2019-2020, entitled “Technologies for Ocean Testing” (Acronym: TechOceanS) invites applications for one (1) engineer/technologist to work on the: Development of a prototype combining...
Qualifications/Criteria - Score PhD in Human Computer Interaction - 10 Research experience in the field of human computer interaction, which will be demonstrated through employment contracts - 30 (30 credits are given to research experience with full relevance and employment from 3 to 6 years,...
The British School at Athens is pleased to announce the inaugural “1821 Fellowship in Modern Greek Studies”. This three-year (fixed term) Fellowship is tenable at post-doctoral level and is generously supported by the Stavros Niarchos Foundation. The Fellow will have the lead academic...
Institute of Applied and Computational Mathematics, Foundation for Research and Technology - Hellas | Greece | 8 days ago
The Institute of Applied and Computational Mathematics (IACM) of the Foundation for Research and Technology-Hellas (FORTH), in the frame of the ERC Synergy Grant 2019 project urbisphere - Coupling dynamic cities and climate, (Action number: 855005), is seeking to recruit one (1) Post-doctoral...
Senior Researcher Job Description The position concerns analysis of electromagnetic wave propagation in metamaterial-based phase shifters and designing of optimized tunable metamaterial-based phase shifters and other microwave circuit and antenna components. The aim is to guide the research...