Refine Your Search
- Trinity College Dublin
- University of Limerick
- University College Cork
- University of Limerick ;
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- University College Dublin
- Times Higher Education
- Maynooth University
- Dublin City University
- University College Dublin ;
- Trinity College Dublin, The University of Dublin ;
- Tyndall National Institute
- National University of Ireland, Galway ;
- University College Cork ;
- IT (Institute of Technology), Sligo ;
- RCSI - Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Dublin City University ;
- Maynooth University, National University of Ireland Maynooth ;
- Trinity College
- The Agriculture and Food Development Authority - Teagasc ;
- HR Office Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Technological University Dublin
- DUBLIN CITY UNIVERSITY
- IT Sligo
- Mary Immaculate College ;
- Economic and Social Research Institute - ESRI ;
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland - RCSI ;
- Trinity College Dublin School of Physics
- Athlone Institute of Technology
- Munster Technological University ;
- Valitacell Ltd
- Waterford Institute of Technology
- CONFIRM Centre for Smart Manufacturing - applicant's choice of affiliated academic partners
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Environmental Defense Fund
- Galway Mayo Institute of Technology
- Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology ;
- General Motors
- Institute of Technology Carlow
- Konnektable Technologies Ltd
- MACSI University of Limerick
- Munster Technological University
- National Institute for Bioprocessing Research and Training
- National University of Ireland Galway
- School of Languages, Literatures and Cultural Studies at Trinity College Dublin.
- Trilateral Research Ltd
- UCD Conway Institute of Biomolecular and Biomedical Research; UCD School of Medicine
- UPMC hospitals and RCSI, Dublin
- United Technologies Research Center, Ireland
- University College Cork-ERI
- University of Ireland, Galway
- 44 more »
- « less
- Sports and Recreation
- Medical Sciences
- Computer Science
- Social Sciences
- Materials Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Arts and Literature
- Earth Sciences
- 14 more »
- « less
The University of Limerick (UL) with over 16,300 students and 1,700 staff is an energetic and enterprising institution with a proud record of innovation and excellence in education, research and scholarship. The dynamic, entrepreneurial and pioneering values which drive UL’s mission and strategy...
Change Management & Communications Lead
The Department of Political Science, School of Social Sciences and Philosophy is seeking to appoint a Teaching Fellow in International Relations, to commence on 1st September 2021. Post Status: Specific Purpose Contract, Full-time (Approx. 3 years) Hours of Post: Hours of work for academic...
Post Title: Senior Internal Auditor The College Secretaries Office welcomes applications for the post of Senior Internal Auditor. The post holder will support the delivery of a professional and effective Internal Audit service for the University by planning, managing and performing a range of...
This position will be part of a larger two-year research project that is being conducted by the Irish EPA. The objective is to deliver an assessment of our understanding of climate change based on scientific research and systematic observations in Ireland, linked EU and global analysis in a...
We are seeking to recruit a Postdoctoral Researcher from July 2021. This post will appeal to anyone with an interest in healthcare research and who wishes to develop their research career and profile. The post offers an exciting opportunity to join an interdisciplinary research team at Trinity...
Applications are invited for the post of Research Assistant to work in the Trinity Translational Medicine Institute, Trinity Centre for Health Sciences, St James Hospital, Dublin. The appointee will join the TB Immunology research group and work as part of a team of post-doctoral scientists...
The Department of Sociology (and ADAPT Centre) at Trinity College Dublin (TCD) seeks to appoint an outstanding, enthusiastic, and highly motivated Research Assistant to deliver training for the Gaming for Peace project, and to develop Likhert scale assessment, and analyse the data...
The School of Nursing & Midwifery, Trinity College Dublin is seeking to recruit a research assistant to join an established team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a strong multidisciplinary team and to receive training, guidance and support. The researcher will assist with a...
The successful applicant will be experienced in a range of techniques and day to day lab management. They will join and support a team at the cutting edge of translational autoimmunity research. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in human cellular immunology, flow cytometry...