Our research is devoted to study the biology of the endothelium and its role in disease towards the development of therapeutic strategies to target this compartment.Specifically, we aim to untacked the fundamental insights of vessel growth and function in developmental setting as well as to identify the pathological contexts in which the vasculature plays a critical role either intrinsically, as in vascular anomalies, or extrinsically as in cancer.
Please also visit our unit webpage:
This contract will be funded by Fundación Asociación Española Contra el Cáncer (FAECC) under Grupos Coordinados AECC call, ref: GCTRA18006CARR.
What we need
- A high level of motivation and interest.
- Studies in Biomedicine, Biology or similar.
- Ability to handle varying workloads and aptitude for teamwork.
- High level of collaborative and communicative skills.
- Good level of English speaking and writing skills (required). Spanish (helpful).
What we offer
- Temporary position.
- An exciting and innovative research project.
- Working in the mixed basic and clinical research environment of the Josep Carreras Leukaemia Research Institute.
- Incorporation in a multinational and highly collaborative team.
- The stimulating environment of the Barcelona metropolitan area.
- Histological characterization of mouse, PDX and human prostate cancer specimens.
- The study of pericytes in vitro and in vivo.
- Set of of spatial scRNAseq in PCa speciments.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter (incl. the contact details of two referees) to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject of the message: REF.: PHD_MG_13.
Deadline for Applications
Please submit your application by March 14th, 2021.
2 Ph D Positions In Biophysics And Cell Biology Of Protein Aggregation, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, about 5 hours ago
We are seeking two highly motivated PhD students for a research project focused on the role of protein aggregate formation and propagation in neurodegenerative disorders. Both positions will allow...
Doctoral (Ph D) Position In Chemical And Genetic Screens Related To Cancer Therapies, Karolinska Institute, Sweden, 13 days ago
To be a doctoral student means to devote oneself to a research project under supervision of experienced researchers and following an individual study plan. For a doctoral degree, the equivalent of...
Ph D Scholarship In Biotherapeutic Engineering And Nanomedicine, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, about 17 hours ago
If you are interested in advancing a career at the interface of chemistry, cancer immunotherapy, and soft nanomaterials, this could be the opportunity you are looking for. The newly established Na...
Ph D Positions In Microbiology And Environmental Sciences , Times Higher Education, United Kingdom, 19 days ago
VDS MES 2ND CALL SPRING 2021 The Doctoral School in Microbiology and Environmental Sciences of the University of Vienna offers 6 fully funded PhD positions in diverse research areas ranging from m...
Doctoral Student In Affinity Based Plasma Proteomics, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden, about 18 hours ago
KTH Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm has grown to become one of Europe’s leading technical and engineering universities, as well as a key centre of intellectual talent and innovation. We...
Post Doc Position In Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, about 5 hours ago
Project description Andréasson research group at the Division of Chemistry and Biochemistry now invites applications for a PostDoc position (2-year position) in the field of synthetic organic ch...