Publish date April 22nd 2021
Area leader: Prof. Joan Ramon Morante
Group: Nanoionics and Fuel Cells
Group leader: ICREA Prof. Albert Tarancón Rubio
Researcher Position in Solid Oxide Cells
The Group Leader of Nanoionics and Fuel Cells is seeking a postdoctoral-level researcher to work in the development of Solid Oxide Cells.
Description: We are interested in a PhD with experience in materials science, especially ceramics for Solid Oxide Cells for power generation and storage applications. The role will consist on the development and evaluation of SOC cells and stacks for different national and international projects. The candidate will be integrated in multiple international partnerships including academic and industrial partners. Deep knowledge in Materials Science and Electrochemistry is required.
Requirements: Professional who is highly skilled in planning and organizing. We look for people with capacity to work in a team, high flexibility and initiative and ability to innovate.
The specific candidate’s requirements are listed in the following points:
- Education: PhD in Solid Oxide Cells is mandatory (or equivalent four years of dedicated experience in the field of SOCs).
- Scientific outputs: Relevant contributions to the SOC field are mandatory (peer-reviewed papers and contribution to international congresses in the field).
- Project participation: Participation in international actions on development of SOCs is highly desirable.
- Technology transfer: Participation in competitive projects and industrial contracts lead by companies in the field of SOCs is highly desirable.
- Supervision activity: Supervision of master and PhD students is will be positively evaluated.
Fluent English and Spanish is mandatory.
We offer: One-year postdoctoral contract with possibility of extension to four years more (Tenure Track program). Joining a team of highly qualified and motivated researchers working in the frontiers of knowledge in science and technology.
A salary commensurate with the characteristics of the candidate
Incorporation: The candidates should be available for starting before June 2021
Workplace: Barcelona (IREC facilities)
Applicants should send a detailed CV and a motivation letter to Albert Tarancón, email@example.com . Please indicate the reference “Ten-SOC” in your mail.